This dip was a HUGE hit at work this last week. It is best served hot and I loved it on slices of French Bread! Crock-pot Vidalia Onion Dip is a winning dip for any summer gathering.
I sliced the Vidalia onions and then chopped them. You want bite size pieces in each spoon full.
Can I Cook this in the Oven
You can also cook this in the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix all the ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Add the ingredients to a oven safe dish. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the dip is bubbly.
Crock-Pot Vidalia Onion Dip
- 2 Large Vidalia Onions chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 cup Asiago Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Add all the ingredients to a 4 qt or 5 qt slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours.
- Serve on toasted slices of French bread.