Crock-Pot Blueberry Pie Moonshine
Fresh homemade blueberry pie in a drinkable adult beverage. Make now and serve for your summer parties.
- 1 Liter 190 Proof Everclear Grain Alcohol or Vodka
- 16 Cups Blueberries fresh or frozen
- 2 Cups Brown Sugar packed
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 16 Cups Water
Add the blueberries, water, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and butter to a 6 qt or larger slow cooker.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours or until the blueberries become soft.
Remove from the heat source and cool the liquid completely.
Add the lemon juice and use an immersion blender or blender and puree the liquid completely.
Add the Everclear (or Vodka) and mix well.
Store in jars with lids in a cool dark place for 30 days.