Crock-Pot Pork Chops with Onions
Easy pork chop dinner made in the slow cooker. Full of flavor and this cooks in 4-6 hours. Serve on top of egg noodles or mashed potatoes.
- 4 whole Pork Chops
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Light or Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter cut into 4 parts
- 1 Large Sweet Onion sliced
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon red pepper flakes
In a medium mixing bowl, mix Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes. Pour this liquid into the bottom of a 4 qt or 5 qt slow cooker.
Next add the pork chops, onions and then butter.
Cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
Serve on top of egg noodles with the onions on top of the pork chops.