Crock-Pot Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Dip
Green Chiles and enchilada sauce bring flavor to this easy to make yet tasty crowd pleasing dip. Serve with tortilla chips or toasted slices of bread.
- 1 8 oz Cream Cheese softened and cubed
- 2/3 Cup Green Enchilada Sauce
- 1 7 oz Chopped Green Chiles
- 3 Cups Cooked Shredded Chicken
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
Add the ingredients to a 4 qt or 5 qt slow cooker.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
Serve with tortilla chips