Crock-Pot Best Ever Chili
Delicious chili made with 9 ingredients and in the slow cooker. Tasty on a cold day!
- 1 Pound Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Large Yelow Onion diced
- 4 Cloves garlic minced
- 2 15 oz Canned Kidney Beans rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz Vegetable Juice like V8
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
On the stove top, brown the ground beef, onions and garlic. Drain any drippings.
Add the cooked ground beef and the remaining ingredients to a 5 qt or 6 qt slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
Serve topped with diced onions or shredded sharp cheddar cheese.