Crock-Pot Jalapeno Popper Dip
Just like a jalapeno popper in a dip! Serve warm with slices of French bread for an out of the world appetizer everyone will love.
- 2 8oz Cream Cheese cubed
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 4oz Canned Green Chilies drained and chopped
- 1 4oz Canned Jalapeno Chilies drained and chopped
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
In a 3 qt or 4 qt crock-pot, add cream cheese, mayonnaise, jalapeno chilies, canned green chilies, Mexican cheese blend and the mozzarella cheese. Mix well.
Cover and Cook on LOW for 2 hours stirring occasionally.
Add the Panko crumbs and parmesan cheese to the top.
Serve on WARM setting on in a bowl with pita chips, cut up veggies or pieces of bread!