Crock-Pot Squash Soup
Homemade squash soup that is creamy and tasty! Serve with a side of bread and enjoy!
- 1 medium Acorn Squash peeled, seeds removed, and cubed
- 1 medium butternut squash peeled, seeds removed and cubed
- 1 medium Sweet Onion chopped
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider
- 1 tablespoon Light or Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 8oz Cream Cheese softened and cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
In a 5 qt or 6 qt slow cooker, combine all the ingredients EXCEPT the cream cheese.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours stirring occasionally.
Remove the soup a cup at a time and blend with a blender OR use an immersion blender and liquify.
Add in the cream cheese and continue to cook on LOW until the cream cheese has melted.
Serve on WARM from the slow cooker.