Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo Dip
Creamy Chicken Alfredo in a dip that is cheesy and good. Dip with sliced bread in this cheesy goodness.
- 2 cups cooked and chopped chicken breast about 1 large
- 1 8oz Cream Cheese cubed and softened
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 3 tablespoons All Purpose White Flour
On the stove top, melt the butter and whisk in the butter. Add in parsley, salt and garlic and cook for one minute to form a rue.
Add the rue to a 4 qt slow cooker. Stir in the chicken broth and milk. Add the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours.
Serve with sliced French bread or pieces of pita bread.