Crock-Pot Sloppy Joes
Sweet and savory sloppy joes that melt in your mouth made in the slow cooker.
- 1 1/2 pounds Lean Ground Beef
- 1 pound Pork Sausage
- 1 small Yellon Onion chopped
- 1/2 medium Green Pepper cored, seeded and chopped
- 1 8oz Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Light or Dark Brown Sugar packed
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Yellow Mustard
- 1 tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 6-8 Buns or Rolls
In a skillet on the stove, brown beef, sausage, onion and green pepper. Drain any drippings.
Add the cooked meat to the slow cooker along with all the other ingredients. Stir.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
Serve on buns.