Crock-Pot Apple Crisp
Crisp oatmeal topping and apple pie filling. Top with a scoop of ice cream or a little whipped cream.
- 3 Pounds Golden Delicious or Gala Apples
- 2 Tablespoons All Purpose White Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Granulated White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter softened
- 1 Cup Oatmeal
- 1 Cup Light or Dark Brown Sugar
Peel, core and slice the apples.
Place the apples in the bottom of a 5 qt or 6 qt crock-pot or a casserole dish crock-pot.
Sprinkle the white sugar and flour over the apples.
In a separate bowl, mix oatmeal, butter and brown sugar until a crumbly mixture forms.
Sprinkle the crumb topping over the apples.
Cover and Cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
Serve with a side of vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!