Crock-Pot Zucchini and Yellow Squash Casserole
Garden fresh vegetables and some seasoning in this tasty but healthy side dish. Easy to make and one that you will love serving to your family.
- 2 Cups Zucchini washed, cored and chopped
- 2 Cups Yellow Squash washed, cored and chopped
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Italian Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter cubed
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 Cup Butter Crackers crushed
Add the chopped zucchini and yellow squash to a 5 qt or larger crock-pot.
Sprinkle the seasoning over the top of the zucchini and squash.
Add the tabbed butter and Parmesan cheese to the top of the zucchini.
Lastly, sprinkle the crushed butter crackers over the top.
Cover and Cook on LOW for 4-6 hours or until the squash is fork tender.
Serve and enjoy.