Crock-Pot Chicken Cobb Salad
Perfect slow cooker chicken breasts that are juicy and flavorful. Use this chicken with salads, sandwiches or as part of your main dish. Perfect for bath cooking for the freezer.
- 4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons all purpose seasoning
- 1 14.5o can low sodium chicken broth
- 4 medium hard boiled egg sliced
- 1 16oz bacon cooked, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes sliced
- 1 medium head Romaine lettuce about 5 cups chopped
- honey mustard dressing
Season the chicken with the all purpose seasoning.
Place each chicken breast in the bottom of the slow cooker.
Add the chicken broth.
cover and cook on LOW for 2-3 hours or until the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
remove the chicken from the slow cooker and cut to your liking.
Assemble the salad.