Crock-Pot Cheesy Bacon Onion Dip
Bacon and caramelized onions combine in the tasty dip! Serve with tortilla chips, slices of bread or corn chips to satisfy your taste buds.
- 1 12 oz Package of Bacon cooked and drained of drippings
- 1 medium sweet onion chopped
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 2 tablespoons Light or Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1 10.5oz Canned Diced Tomatoes with Chiles
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
In a medium skillet, cook the bacon. Drain and chop the bacon.
Drain off the bacon drippings reserving 2 tablespoons in the pan. Add the onions, brown sugar, garlic, salt and pepper to the pan and cook until the onions are caramelized.
Add the bacon, caramelized onion mixture, cream cheese, sour cream, mozzarella cheese, and the diced tomatoes to a 4 or 5 quart slow cooker and stir to combine
Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours or until the cheese has melted.
Serve with tortilla chips or pieces of bread.