Crock-Pot Chili's Copycat Queso Dip
Copycat Chili's Bar & Grill Queso Dip made at home. Easy to make dip and one that everyone will love without the price tag of a restaurant.
- 1 16oz Block of Processed American Cheese cubed
- 1 15oz Canned Chili with No Beans
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1 Teaspoons Ground Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 2-4 Teaspoons Ground Chili Powder
In a small bowl, combine all the spices. Set aside.
Add the processed American cheese, chili, milk and lime juice to a 4 qt or larger crock-pot.
Sprinkle in the spices.
Cover and Cook on HIGH for 2 hours stirring occasionally.
Serve with chips on WARM.