Crock-Pot Honey Teriyaki Chicken
Sweet honey and teriyaki bring this slow cooker teriyaki to dinner. Serve over rice.
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 small Yellow Onion chopped
- 3 tablespoons Light or Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Ginger minced
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Seeds
Add the chicken to a 4 qt or 5 qt slow cooker.
In a bowl, mix the onion, brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, garlic, and ginger. Pour the liquid over the top of the chicken.
Cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours or until the chicken is cooked.
Remove the chicken and slice or shred with a fork.
Place the chicken back in the sauce and serve over rice.